- The T&S Shop Product info Specialist position is to strive to provide the perfect customer experience during all interactions. The primary description of these interactions is; assist internal and external customers with the technical aspects of our product lines with the objective of generating sales and fostering customer loyalty.
- Greet the customer, accurately entering orders, offering substitutions, solutions, cross-selling, upselling, handling customer inquiries and updating customer profiles in the customer relationship management system.
- Perform contact center duties as needed; accurately entering orders, offering substitutions, solutions, cross-selling, up selling, handling customer inquiries and updating customer profiles in the customer relationship management system.
- Bench experience (1 year)
- Potential travel to trade shows & in-house events
- Participate in required Stuller sponsored trainings.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to make decisions, communicate effectively utilizing telephone, email, or one on one conversation.
- Must be able to maintain composure and handle high stress situations.
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Required to learn and perform Oracle or consultant mode order entry
- High school diploma or GED
- The ability to satisfactorily adhere to company attendance policies.
- Answer technical calls related to repairs and special orders.
- Seek to capture customer information and record into customer relationship management system.
- Proactively make outbound sales calls when needed.
- Take incoming calls from sales associates and customers.
- Enter orders in the Oracle or consultant mode order entry system.
- Assigned to Sales Director to follow up on leads & technical information presented.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed