- Assists the Middle of Store (MOS) Directors and Product Managers– performing customer and sales data related to analysis of product lines and product promotions.
- Assists in the merchandising aspects of MOS product with regards to pricing.
- Helps define pricing strategies.
- Proficiency in MS Office particularly MS Excel.
- Detail oriented, organized, accurate and able to handle vast amount of data.
- Analytical bend of mind.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Diamond knowledge and/ or GIA certification preferred but not essential.
- Conducting margin analysis of different diamond and gemstones product lines to assist in pricing decisions to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Helps define a product strategy and road-map for quantity price breaks.
- Runs reports on product lines and promotions to determine market trends. Reporting on product category performance against KPIs.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
- Identifies and quantifies pricing related performance improvement opportunities.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed