- The International Customer Ambassador team will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with international wholesale partners and direct accounts. The team will be responsible for a variety of roles in the total customer experience from acquiring and on boarding new customers to maintaining customer accounts, handling experience issues for these customers ensuring they are directed to the relevant areas of the business for resolution.
- The International Customer Ambassador team will understand customer's spoken and unspoken needs. The role demands the person to be a customer-obsessed, self-starter with a strong sense of ownership.
- The International Customer Ambassador Team will provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, processing all commission-based incentives for sales directors, and scheduling meetings.
- The International Customer Ambassador Team will require a flexible approach to working schedules to accommodate conference calls.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a high volume customer service environment.
- Commitment to customer service (internal and external).
- Ability to use good judgement in all situations.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Self starter, high level of initiative, proven proactive thinker.
- Highly proficient in time management, organization, planning and prioritising.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional business presence and acumen.
- Ability to effectively work cross functionally across the company.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Proven initiative, positive attitude, team-oriented, self-motivated and highly enthusiastic.
- Ability to manage changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport.
- Experience with MS Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Responsible for all On Boarding activity related to new accounts, as well as maintaining relationships as accounts begin their journeys with Stuller.
- Participate in acquisition strategy to gain new customers for Stuller.
- Point of contact for the entire customer life-cycle related to customer acquisition strategies.
- Provide ongoing concierge-level service to International wholesale accounts.
- Complete pre-contact research on accounts to ensure the communication is targeted, valuable to the customer as well as efficient.
- Ability to manage a multi-channel approach to customer communication via phone, email, chat, face to face and other channels.
- Demonstrate a genuine curiosity about customers' business needs and able to custom tailor solutions for a variety of scenarios.
- Provide above and beyond service on a daily basis.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed