- Responsible for proactively selling diamonds to new & existing customers via outbound calling, trade show attendance, & possible travel to individual accounts. Individual must also be able to field inbound ordering on an as needed basis. The individual must be self-starting motivated candidate who will build programs and pricing as well as provide personal contact to build business relationships.
- High school diploma, GED equivalent, or vocational training
- Must have at least 3 years in proactive sales experience or 5 years sales experience
- Portfolio of existing accounts
- Three or more years experience in field or related field
- GIA course a plus
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Working knowledge of diamond melee is preferred
- The ability to satisfactorily adhere to company attendance policies.
- Build new business with new accounts
- Manage a portfolio of accounts
- Manage programs for accounts
- Proactive calls to portfolio of accounts to build business relationships
- Trade show attendance
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed