- Provide technical support to users of Gemvision software and works with team members to find solutions to common issues that may prevent proper use of the software. Escalate uncommon issues and modeling requests to the appropriate team member.
- Computer literacy — ability to navigate Windows and solve problems that may arise from software incompatibilities or other indeterminate factors
- Problem solving — identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality
- Strong Oral communication — speaks clearly and pleasantly
- Written communication — edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information
- Planning/organizing — prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently
- Quality control — demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and monitors own work to ensure quality
- Adaptability — adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Provide technical support on All Gemvision software products via email, phone and chat.
- When necessary, remotely log into customer machines to fix software issues.
- Maintain and track issues in our support ticketing system.
- Assign and escalate tickets to the appropriate team member
- Maintain and develop Knowledge Base of known issues and solutions.
- Work with the development team to report software bugs and find solutions
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed