When you join Stuller as a Designer, we expect you to bring design talent, a strong work ethic, and a positive attitude. In return, we’ll give you a variety of experiences and provide mentoring to develop skills in strategic design, technical acuity, process, and presentation skills. You will play an active support role in the marketing team. And yes, we have a plan for you. It is our goal to grow the skills you need to be successful. We are committed to teach and guide you in your career path.
These are the key behaviors and skills you’ll need to exhibit in order to
- Typographic sensitivity.
- Program knowledge—Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, with additional mastery of LAGO.
- Willingness to learn to use LAGO, a module–based media management software, to aid in producing marketing print materials.
- Good concepting and layout skills.
- Push creative boundaries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design with a solid foundation in the principles of design.
- Be up for anything! There is learning in all tasks and in all phases of the project.
- Be flexible and adaptable.
- Make someone else’s workday easier by making it easy to work with you.
- Good with time, people, space, materials, and equipment.
- Do good work fast.
- Work smart. Come up with ideas that save time and re–work.
- Creates obvious value for the team and Stuller.