- Security Officer will be required to carry a firearm and ensure safety and security of company associates, premise property, and assets.
- High school diploma
- Certified law enforcement training academy or military police academy
- College degree or 5 years experience in related field
- Will be required to carry a weapon at all times
- Knowledge of administrative or clerical procedures
- Basic computer skills
- The ability to satisfactorily adhere to company attendance policies.
- Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, gates, etc.
- Answer alarms on property and investigate disturbances
- Operate metal detection equipment to screen individuals to protect against pilferage and prevent passage of prohibited items into restricted areas
- Conduct internal investigations on incidents on company property
- Track and inspect company product or property leaving company facilities
- Write incident reports such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences
- Conduct audits to verify accuracy of records, compliance with standards, policies and procedures
- Compile audit findings and recommendations for modifications and improvements to systems and procedures
- Perform pre-employment drug screen tests
- Perform First Aid for minor injuries and refer advanced medical treatment for more serious injuries
- Conduct Security/Safety audits at company satellite facilities and prepare writte
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed