- To support Finished Jewelry BU & departmental staff with reducing their overall workload by administering clerical & minor administrative details as required.
- Good organizational skills
- Good phone skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous clerical skills preferred
- The ability to satisfactorily adhere to company attendance policies.
- Arrange appointments for meetings & record minutes of meetings
- Perform clerical duties as needed including but not limited to filing, faxing, correspondence, etc.
- Transcribe notes or verbal communication to written form
- Arrange accommodations for visitors & schedule travel itineraries
- Assist in the ordering functions for samples, products, or departmental supplies
- Compose or type routine correspondence
- Ensure VP's phone is answered & take messages from phone calls
- May compile & type statistical reports
- Support data collection activities within the BU
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed