- The purpose of the Business Analyst is to gather operational requirements and to translate them into system requirements. This role provides a broad understanding of key systems, processes and data that support manufacturing functions. The business analyst is the conduit that connects IT and other areas of the business to Supply Chain operations and facilitates key communication between these groups. The ideal candidate will provide a strong mix of supply chain business process knowledge including forecasting, planning, inventory management and execution, functional knowledge of supply chain and/or ERP systems, and technical knowledge of underlying system data structures and processes.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly grasp new concepts and use a facilitative style to gather information for decision making
- Demonstrated ability to adjust to changes in customer demands or operational goals
- Results-oriented and capable of handling multiple tasks at once
- Excellent customer service orientation and experience in business-related interactions
- Possess high-energy levels and be passionate about your customers and their needs
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Working knowledge of technology and project delivery
- Ability to work with multiple disciplines, leaders and organizations to accomplish goals and objectives
- Perform data mining and interact with leaders to assist in solving business questions in the respective areas
- Utilize data analysis techniques to discover and recpmend actionable insights that align with organizational strategic priorities and goals
- Strong organizational and process skills
- Demonstrate a high level of technical skills using Microstrategy, Excel, and other analytic tools to import, export, and manipulate data for analytic and reporting purposes.
- Lean Manufacturing experience preferred
- Oracle experience preferred
- The ability to satisfactorily adhere to company attendance policies.
- Collect, analyze and report data in order to provide recommendations to Manufacturing Leadership.
- Collaborate with different areas of the business and Manufacturing areas to identify and understand business needs and solutions for assigned projects.
- Identify, understand, interpret, and document the business requirements and process flows for assigned Manufacturing projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine broader requirements across business units and larger organizational areas; identify dependencies and interdependencies.
- Defines scope and objectives for implementing systems that achieve business goals.
- Participate in system implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution).
- Plan, prioritize, and deliver systems enhancements
- Manage a team of associates to effectively and efficiently perform required duties to accomplish the above responsibilities.
- Extensively train direct reports to understand the details of each process.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed