- The Digital Merchandising Specialist is responsible for optimizing e-commerce sales on Stuller’s website. Utilizing a variety of merchandising optimization strategies and tactics, this role is tasked with increasing the overall conversion rate, average order value, and the breadth of products purchased by Stuller.com’s customer base.
- Activities include, but are not limited to: management of item relationships (cross-sells, upsells, substitutions), website category management, optimization of on-site search merchandising, creation of product assortments to support our marketing efforts, A/B/N testing, management of recommendation engine rules/strategies and results, visual product presentation, population of specifications and details, etc.
- Analyzing our customers’ web browsing and purchase behaviors is critical to success in this position.
- 2 - 5 years experience in Merchandising and/or E-commerce
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (V-Lookup and Pivot Table experience a plus)
- Data mining, Microsoft SQL experience a plus)
- Build, maintain and optimize item relationships to drive Cross Selling, Up Selling and Substitutions.
- Identify opportunities for improving Conversion Rates, Average Order Value and overall breadth of product purchased through Stuller.com.
- Collaborate with Digital Content to maximize the effectiveness of website product categorization through clickstream, search and transactional analysis.
- Analyze site search terms and usage to identify opportunities for improved search and browse experience, new product lines, and early identification of trends in the marketplace
- Utilize the on-site search engine Merchandising console to identify new opportunities for product offerings, seasonal trends, etc.
- Collaborate with Digital Content to optimize the visual presentation of all product types, in various locations/formats.
- Identify missing product information and work with Digital Content to improve the overall depth, quality, population and presentation of product information.
- Monitor customer feedback on product info / presentation and address accordingly
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed